Becoming a member of an organization like Carrefour is an accessible way to make a difference in your community while developing as a young adult.
You can then:
● Make an impact in your community
● Expand your network of contacts
● Leverage your skills and develop new ones
● Experience citizenship
● Have fun!
Concretely, the members of the Carrefour:
● Have the right to make proposals and to vote on various issues during the meetings (election of the members of the board of directors, significant orientations, etc.)
● Have access to exclusive activities throughout the year (Meetings, networking events, training, launches, etc.)
● Will be consulted on various topics, such as the Carrefour service offer or issues faced by young adults