• Provide care to three (3) kids; a nine (9) year old, five (5) year old and a four (4) month old;
• Supervise the wellbeing of one of the children suffering from developmental delays (functional limitations linked to difficulties in motor skills, balance and strength) and behavioural disorders by observing
his abilities, physical state and mental state;
• Supervise the children in the absence of the parents;
• Help with daily routines and activities of the children such as getting dressed, snacking and bathing;
• Maintain a secure and safe environment;
• Accomplish regular household chores;
• Facilitate the organisation of activities and keep children company to provide mental and physical stimulation; and,
• Plan and prepare meals.
• 10 days of paid vacation;
• 4 days of sick leave;
• Statutory holidays;
• Transportation fees covered to and from the home;
• Private healthcare should the chosen candidate not be eligible to provincial healthcare regime;
• Meals provided;
• Possibility of room and board onsite.
Hours of work:
• 40 hours per week.
• All work after 40 hours per week will be remunerated as overtime;
• 7:30AM to 11:30AM and 2:30PM to 6:30PM from Monday to Friday; and,
• Days off Saturdays and Sundays.
At the private home of the employer located in Cote Saint-Luc, QC.
Minimal requirements for the position:
• Vocational education in nursing required;
• 24 months of professional experience as a nurse, assistant-nurse or family caregiver.
• 12 months of professional experience in working with and providing care for children with developmental delays;
• Knowledge of English;
• Ability to work with young children: and,
$12.50 per hour*
* Will be reviewed to ensure compliance with minimum wage requirements